The purpose of the 2020-2021 Rotolo Middle School Course Book is to share curriculum information. Furthermore, this document can serve as a Curriculum Guide for selecting future courses at the middle school. Our Building Administration and our Counselors are committed to supporting students in the selection and placement for academic courses.
Exploratory Course Video (for current 6th graders)
Exploratory Course Video (for current 7th graders)
- Principal: Kelley Karnick
- Assistant Director of Student Services: Catherine Murray
- Associate Principals: Jennifer Hix, Josh Bulak
- Assistant Principals: Carol Dopke, Matt Jeffrey
- Cara Leigh Heidgen (Class of 2027)
- Julie Webb (Class of 2026)
- Julie Neece (Class of 2025)
Core Course Offerings
All students in middle school take four core courses daily. Core courses are Math, Science, Social Studies, and English Language Arts. Honors placement in these courses involves a multi-step approach including student data, and student performance, and teacher recommendation. Curriculum, instruction, and assessment are aligned with high standards. Please refer to the Core and Exploratory Classes and Descriptions link above.