Rotolopalooza is an evening of fun for all Rotolo Middle School students on Saturday, Sept. 28th from 6pm – 9pm. Tickets are $17 each and include admission to Rotolopalooza, Laser Tag, Dodgeball, DJ/Dance, and access to all inflatables. Tickets will be sold online and during lunch periods on Wed. 9/25 & Thurs. 9/26.
IMPORTANT: Students must bring a signed waiver and their RMS student ID to enter Rotolopalooza.
Tickets will be available at the door for $20. Rotolopalooza is sponsored by the RMS Music Dept. & the Batavia Music Buffs.
To attend ROTOLOPALOOZA:
- Print student waiver
- Purchase ticket online
- Purchase concession tickets online – $1 each
- Bring RMS student ID & signed waiver to enter
We need volunteers!
- Volunteer at the event
- Donate Water, Gatorade, or Snacks
*Drop-off in RMS Main Office or Band Room
- Students MUST bring their school ID and signed waiver for admission
- Replacement ID’s available in the Main Office for $5.00
- No backpacks or purses allowed
- Wear socks for the inflatables
- Bring extra money to purchase tickets for the dunk tank, photo booth, concessions & glow novelties. Purchase online in advance too.
For more information, visit the Rotolopalooza page at www.rotoloband.com. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.