Rotolo Middle School strives for excellence in all areas of student development, including athletics. We believe that athletics are a crucial aspect of learning discipline and commitment, and are proud of the types of citizens our athletics programs create.
- Fall Sports (August – Mid October): Cross Country, Football, Girls Volleyball
- Winter Sports (Mid October – December): Boys Basketball, Cheerleading, and Wrestling.
- Winter Sport (January – Early March) Girls Basketball
- Spring Sports: Track and Field.
- View the athletic conference member schools, locations, and directions.
All students must complete the registration process in order to participate in athletics at RMS. Click Here to complete the registration process.
All students must have a current physical to participate in an extracurricular athletic activity. (Download a Sports Physical Form.) Sports Physical Forms expire 13 months after the examination date. Important: A Sports Physical Form does not meet the requirement for the 6th-grade school physical and can not be accepted for RMS entry requirements.