Rotolo Middle School strives for excellence in all areas of student development, including athletics. We believe that athletics are a crucial aspect of learning discipline and commitment, and are proud of the types of citizens our athletics programs create.
- Fall Sports (August – Mid October): Cross Country, and Girls Volleyball.
- Winter Sports (Mid October – December): Boys Basketball, Cheerleading, and Wrestling.
- Winter Sport (January – Early March) Girls Basketball
- Spring Sports: Track and Field.
- View the athletic conference member schools, locations, and directions.
All students must have a current physical to participate in an extracurricular athletic activity. (Download a Sports Physical Form.) Sports Physical Forms expire 13 months after the examination date. Important: A Sports Physical Form does not meet the requirement for the 6th-grade school physical and can not be accepted for RMS entry requirements.