Rotolo Middle School strives for excellence in all areas of student development, including athletics. We believe that athletics are a crucial aspect of learning discipline and commitment, and are proud of the types of citizens our athletics programs create.
All athletic programs will adhere to the mitigations outlined by IDPH and coaches will be following the guidance given by the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Fall Sports: Cross Country, and Girls Volleyball.
- Winter Sports: Boys Basketball (try outs October 13-15: 8th Grade 3:15-4:45, 7th grade 5:00-6:30). Cheerleading (try outs October 4th, 5th and 6th 5:00-7:00). Wrestling (first practice October 18 3:15), and Girls Basketball (January Start).
- Spring Sports: Track and Field.
- View the athletic conference member schools, locations, and directions.
- Register for Athletics using this link. REGISTRATION FOR WINTER SORTS IS NOW OPEN.
All students must have a current physical to participate in an extracurricular athletic activity. (Download a Sports Physical Form.) Sports Physical Forms expire 13 months after the examination date. Important: A Sports Physical Form does not meet the requirement for the 6th-grade school physical and can not be accepted for RMS entry requirements.